How it Works
Exchange for Jewellery on Candere
Use your SafeGold wallet to exchange your Gold for Jewellery through a seamless online process on Candere.
Can I select any jewellery that I want?
Yes, you can select any jewellery of your choosing.
Where can I redeem my SafeGold balance for Candere jewellery?
You can visit www.candere.com and opt to “Pay with SafeGold” at the time of making your payment.
What value will I receive for my SafeGold balance?
It will be valued at the prevailing purchase rate for 24K gold offered by Candere.
What is the minimum amount of SafeGold balance I should have to avail myself of this offer?
You can utilise any SafeGold balance you have, without any minimum requirement, for purchasing Candere products.
Who do I get in touch with if there has been a failure in payment?
For any failure of payment with respect to payment methods apart from your SafeGold balance, please reach out to Candere directly. For any issues arising with respect to your SafeGold balance, please call our team at +91888 1000 800 or email us at email@example.com
How do I know when my products will be shipped to me?
Your products will be shipped to you directly by Candere. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an e-mail from Candere.com containing your Fedex, DHL-Bluedart, and/or DTDC tracking number and a link to the website's order-tracking page. You can also check the status of your order once it has been shipped by visiting the website of our logistics partner and following the instructions using your tracking number. Your tracking number can be found in the e-mail confirming shipment of your order or within the Order Status page on Candere.com. For any queries related to delivery or shipping, please get in touch with representatives at Candere.
How do I deal with refunds and returns?
You can refer to Candere’s policy for information on returns, exchanges and refunds (https://www.candere.com/shipping-delivery-and-return-policy.html)
In case the exchange value is higher than the value of the old product, you will have to pay the difference.
The prevailing market value [for the exchange of jewellery] will be determined by Candere.
You are requested to follow the instructions provided by Candere online for placing return/exchange/refund request.
SafeGold and Candere reserve the right to change the terms and conditions for specific customers. In such a situation, the customer will always be informed of the decision prior to the purchase.
- The transaction shall only be initiated upon the express instruction of the customer to Candere through its website.
- This transaction is conditional upon your having an adequate SafeGold balance at the time of making the purchase through Candere.
- There is no minimum quantity required for the exchange of SafeGold balance for Candere products.
- Additional charges must be borne by you.
- SafeGold is not responsible for the quality of jewellery provided to you by Candere.
- By communicating the OTP to Candere, you agree to allow SafeGold to debit your SafeGold balance to the extent required for the purchase of your chosen item of jewellery.
- Refund and Exchange Policy: Refund and exchange shall be on the basis of Candere’s terms and conditions. Please read these carefully before any purchase.
- Any decision on refund or exchange of purchased jewellery, if any, shall be at the discretion of Candere.
- Any conditions which are not explicitly covered with respect to the SafeGold balance or jewellery purchase are at the sole discretion of SafeGold (Digital Gold India Pvt. Ltd.), and Candere (Enovate Lifestyles Pvt. Ltd.) respectively.
- Additional conditions may be applicable on the purchase of jewellery through Candere, which may be viewed at this link: https://www.candere.com/terms-and-conditions.html